Wednesday, December 29, 2010

9 precious month

waiting to be a mother is the most happiest momment in my life. for the 1st trimester, i start to have morning sickness, which is bad for me because working in emergency department, you have to see lots and lots of patient, terrible accident, all the worse smell in the world that can induce my vomiting...plus, i also unable to stand a few smell(which previously i quite like it) especially my husband perfume (armani code which ones of my favorite).
haven't said that..i also had mood swing (always menggugat my husband kesabaran), but i'm
so lucky to have him in my life, always be patient with me..thank you so much sayang..




me 5 weeks pregnant..hardly can see baby bump..hehe..us short trip to Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi, during that times i still fit and healthy no morning sickness





me 16 week pregnant in Seoul garden IOI Mall,celebrating my husband 27th belated birthday..i already started to have morning sickness..luckily i had veloxin with me, so i can eat happily \('___')/




Terengganu at 21 Weeks pregnant,trying to covered up my baby bump...huhu

28 weeks pregnancy craving for ice cream at swensen SS2

Raya time..i was 32 weeker, gaining 4kg in weeks, was advice for MGTT but i did my own Modified MGTT,luckily nothing happen..hehe



at Marami's wedding..me with same baju kurung(the only baju kurung i have thoughout this pregnancy)at 34 weeker..it tummy getting heavier...




ony's open house with maresmag's gang, i was 35 weeker...i just remain me how delicious ony's apple crumble...luckily i'm still pregnant time, so i can it as much as i can before confinement




36 week at Bukit Kluang..heavily pregnant and already started to had pedal oedema


No comments:

Post a Comment