Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 red lines


setelah hampir 4 bulan aku berkahwin, i missed my period, it suppose to come on 28 February, but its already late 3 days, i was't expect anything, its was silent oncall time with my best-friend Aishah at yellow zone, i decide to do UPT, and its turn out to be negative, i feel little bit frustrated but its ok i was't really expected, but after 10 days my menses still not comes, and i feel like hormonal changes, i take another UPT test, but this times its was postcall day(which we has to work half day until 3am), i felt so nervous waiting the result, its was the most longest 2 minute in my life, the test shows 2 red lines...nothing on the world would ever describe my feeling that time,something is growing inside my womb. i messaged 2 person after that my husband and my bestfriend Aishah, i just wrote 'ITS 2 RED LINES', since my bestfriend already knows what i'm expecting she message me back, but my husband still confuse and asking back what it is..so i decide to tell him after he return from work... waiting for him back makes me so sleepy(plus i was postcall that time), i didn't realize when he's back, i just realize when suddenly he smile and said 'PATUTLAH'..he already saw the test..alhamdulillah it was the happiest day in our life..

No comments:

Post a Comment