Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the longest confinement period....

44 days confinement period wasn't really tough for me, but out of sudden it become the worse 44 days in my life...
i planned to deliver at my mother's house so that i can have my confinement period at my hometown, surrounding with my beloved family, but god already had planned for me...
The same days after me and my baby discharge from ward, my beloved sister, Ani been admitted to ICU, intubated, ventilated for respiratory acidosis. she only managed to see her nephew for a second before went to hospital.
Ani had suffer for pontine glioma for 2 years, she started to had cough a few days, before her condition become worse. she become cyanose and her breathing become shallow...
i cannot see Ani since i was on curfew for confinement, makes me so stress, i only manage to get news from my sister and others family member...i was the tougher moment in my life.
my husband went back to KL for work, Ana and my mother had to stayed in hospital to look after Ani, while my father during that time had to go for outstation...i feel sad,worried,alone,loss...plus i just had new baby to look after
2 times my sister been intubated, after 32 days in hospital Ani managed to be discharge from ward safely (thank you for all families,friends who never stop pray for my sister)
i'm so lucky to have very supportive husband, all family member and friends, who never stop to cheer me up and motivate me so i won't let down....

No comments:

Post a Comment